Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Description: The Emigration to Morgan Tour, “The Charitable Migration”, is a ride benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
You can choose from a 95 mile or a 47 mile ride.
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
You can start anytime between 7:30 and 9 a.m. The official start time is 7:30 a.m. All participants are encouraged to be back at the start of the Tour by 5 p.m. Packet pick up will begin at 6 a.m. or from 5-9 p.m. on Friday at Donner Trail Park.
Donner Trail Park (East of Hogle Zoo)
There should be plenty of parking available yet carpooling is highly encouraged!
Required & Recommended Equipment:
* Helmets are required for all riders, No Helmet No Ride!
* Spare tube or patch kit are encouraged, along with needed tools
* Two water bottles or “water bladder”
* A road or mountain bike in GOOD working condition
* Clothing appropriate for the weather and riding conditions
* A fun and positive attitude!
Route: You start at Donner Trail Park (east of Hogle Zoo). Ride from Donner Trail Park through Emigration Canyon. Over East Canyon (Big Mountain). Around East Canyon Reservoir. Take a left at SR 66 towards Morgan. Follow SR 66 till you get to Morgan. Turn left about mile 38 soon there after turn Right on S 290 W St. Follow for about a mile. Turn Left on W Young St. turns into N Morgan Valley Dr. Follow N Morgan Valley Dr for about 8 miles. Turn around point is on W 4200 N.
Start of the ride: 2010-05-22
End of the ride: 2010-05-22
More Details: here